(2)(a) A special district shall post the following information, at a minimum, on the district’s official website:
1. The full legal name of the special district.
2. The public purpose of the special district.
3. The name, official address, official e-mail address, and, if applicable, term and appointing authority for each member of the governing body of the special district.
4. The fiscal year of the special district.
5. The full text of the special district’s charter, the date of establishment, the establishing entity, and the statute or statutes under which the special district operates, if different from the statute or statutes under which the special district was established. Community development districts may reference chapter 190 as the uniform charter but must include information relating to any grant of special powers.
6. The mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number, and website uniform resource locator of the special district.
7. A description of the boundaries or service area of, and the services provided by, the special district.
8. A listing of all taxes, fees, assessments, or charges imposed and collected by the special district, including the rates or amounts for the fiscal year and the statutory authority for the levy of the tax, fee, assessment, or charge. For purposes of this subparagraph, charges do not include patient charges by a hospital or other health care provider.
9. The primary contact information for the special district for purposes of communication from the department.
10. A code of ethics adopted by the special district, if applicable, and a hyperlink to generally applicable ethics provisions.
11. The budget of the special district and any amendments thereto in accordance with s. 189.016.
12. The final, complete audit report for the most recent completed fiscal year and audit reports required by law or authorized by the governing body of the special district.
13. A listing of its regularly scheduled public meetings as required by s. 189.015(1).
14. The public facilities report, if applicable.
15. The link to the Department of Financial Services’ website as set forth in s. 218.32(1)(g).
16. At least 7 days before each meeting or workshop, the agenda of the event, along with any meeting materials available in an electronic format, excluding confidential and exempt information. The information must remain on the website for at least 1 year after the event.