Online Sunshine Logo
Official Internet Site of the Florida Legislature
June 8, 2023
Text: 'NEW Advanced Legislative Search'
Interpreter Services for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
Go to MyFlorida House
Go to MyFlorida House
Select Year:  
The Florida Statutes

The 2022 Florida Statutes (including 2022 Special Session A and 2023 Special Session B)

Title XXIX
Chapter 382
View Entire Chapter
F.S. 382.023
382.023 Department to receive dissolution-of-marriage records; fees.Clerks of the circuit courts shall collect for their services at the time of the filing of a final judgment of dissolution of marriage a fee of up to $10.50, of which 43 percent shall be retained by the clerk of the circuit court as a part of the cost in the cause in which the judgment is granted. The remaining 57 percent shall be remitted to the Department of Revenue for deposit to the Department of Health to defray part of the cost of maintaining the dissolution-of-marriage records. A record of each and every judgment of dissolution of marriage granted by the court during the preceding calendar month, giving names of parties and such other data as required by forms prescribed by the department, shall be transmitted to the department, on or before the 10th day of each month, along with an accounting of the funds remitted to the Department of Revenue pursuant to this section.
History.s. 4, ch. 11869, 1927; CGL 3297; s. 2, ch. 67-520; s. 23, ch. 70-134; s. 1, ch. 73-300; s. 109, ch. 77-147; s. 20, ch. 87-387; s. 5, ch. 88-98; s. 7, ch. 90-347; s. 105, ch. 97-237; s. 16, ch. 2001-122; s. 104, ch. 2003-402; s. 67, ch. 2004-265.
Note.Former s. 382.25.