Community transportation coordinators shall have the following powers and duties:
(1) Execute uniform contracts for service using a standard contract, which includes performance standards for operators.
(2) Collect annual operating data for submittal to the commission.
(3) Review all transportation operator contracts annually.
(4) Approve and coordinate the utilization of school bus and public transportation services in accordance with the transportation disadvantaged service plan.
(5) In cooperation with a functioning coordinating board, review all applications for local government, federal, and state transportation disadvantaged funds, and develop cost-effective coordination strategies.
(6) In cooperation with, and approved by, the coordinating board, develop, negotiate, implement, and monitor a memorandum of agreement including a service plan, for submittal to the commission.
(7) In cooperation with the coordinating board and pursuant to criteria developed by the Commission for the Transportation Disadvantaged, establish eligibility guidelines and priorities with regard to the recipients of nonsponsored transportation disadvantaged services that are purchased with Transportation Disadvantaged Trust Fund moneys.
(8) Have full responsibility for the delivery of transportation services for the transportation disadvantaged as outlined in s. 427.015(2).
(9) Work cooperatively with local workforce development boards established in chapter 445 to provide assistance in the development of innovative transportation services for participants in the welfare transition program.