The following words and terms, unless the context clearly indicates a different meaning, shall have the following meaning:
(1) “Bonds” or “revenue bonds” means the bonds authorized to be issued by any authority under this act, which may consist of a single bond. The term “bonds” or “revenue bonds” shall also include a single bond, a promissory note or notes, or other debt obligations evidencing an obligation to repay borrowed money.
(2) “Project” means any project as defined in the Florida Industrial Development Financing Act.
(3) “Authority,” “authorities,” or “industrial development authority” means any of the public corporations created pursuant to ss. 159.44-159.53.
(4) “Commission” means the board of county commissioners or other body charged with governing the county.
(5) “Cost” as applied to a project shall embrace the cost of construction; land or rights in land; other property, both real and personal; machinery and equipment; financing charges, including interest; and all other costs necessary for placing the project in operation as defined in the Florida Industrial Development Financing Act. “Cost” shall also include the cost of financial consultants, accountants, legal services, engineering and architectural services, feasibility studies; and services by other consultants and such experts as may be selected by the lessee of any such project if the cost thereof shall be paid by the lessee or be included as a cost of the project and reimbursed from proceeds of any bonds issued to finance the cost of such project.
(6) “Florida Industrial Development Financing Act” means ss. 159.25-159.43 and any amendments thereto, and the definitions contained therein shall also be applicable to ss. 159.44-159.53 and to any bonds issued pursuant thereto.